If you love smoked Salmons, then you should know Salmon pasta is one of the best options you have when preparing your favorite seafood by smoking it in the best electric smoker for smoking salmon. This Salmon pasta recipe mixes all the tasty ingredients into a perfect blend to give you a strong and flavored taste. To prepare delicious Salmon pasta, just follow these steps
- 16-ounces penne pasta
- 10 ounces of smoked salmon
- ½ cup of canned mushroom
- 1 cup grease peas (drained)
- 1 cup Romano cheese (grated)
- 2 cups of skim milk
- Garlic powder (2 teaspoons)
- All-purpose flour (2 tablespoons)
- Finely chopped ½ medium onion
- 5 tablespoons butter
Preparing this salmon pasta is pretty straightforward and quick. Follow the guide below to make your delicious salmon pasta.
- Place fennel seeds into a medium sized plastic bag and break using a rolling pin. Then add one teaspoon pepper, ¾ teaspoon salt, brown sugar, and parsley into the bag and shake properly to mix.
- When the mixture has blended well, remove and rub on the skinless salmon. Using a fork, flake the salmon to get it ready for pasta.
- Cook the pasta for about 12 minutes and drain the salted water from the pot, leaving only the drained pasta. Before draining the water from pasta, fetch out and preserve a cup you will need for the mixture.
- Then pour the reserved pasta water into a warm pot and toss with spinach. Using a bowl, mix ½ teaspoon of salt, lemon juice, and sour cream together to bring it to taste. Afterward, serve the pasta on a plate with salmon sprinkled with the sour cream mixture.
Salmons and the mixed ingredients contain a lot of nutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, and fats. So you will be making a nutritious meal.